Followers

Thursday, August 29, 2024

New outlook on the school year

As a student-athlete transferring to a new school, my outlook for the upcoming school year is filled with anticipation and excitement. The transition to a new environment brings a mix of challenges and opportunities that I am eager to embrace


Academically, this fresh start allows me to explore new areas of study and deepen my knowledge in my chosen field. Balancing academics and athletics will be challenging. But with proper time management, I can excel in both areas.



Socially, I am looking forward to building new friendships outside my team, I plan to participate in a few campus events and organizations to broaden my horizons and make the most of my SC State experience. Overall, my outlook for the new school year is bright! I am ready to tackle the challenges and seize every opportunity that comes my way.

 Click here to listen



This picture was taken in Canada 

This was a picture taken in Canada. In the purple is My head coach's son Tyler, in the black is my teammate Byrd, and on the far left my assistant coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day to Remember

 " Cochise College comes away with the A-C-C Championship," I remember it like yesterday the Region One NJCAA championship game a...